Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shackleford-Harwell Wedding.

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am obsessed with weddings. I still read brides magazines (even though I am coming up on my 3rd wedding anniversary) and watch anything on television that relates to weddings. I also spend a fair amount of time talking about weddings with several of my friends (who are equally interested, or at the least they tolerate it!). Speaking of friends, this weekend would not have been possible without my two best Elizabeths. Crouch flew in from Tulsa, and Pool came down from Atlanta. They are both talented, as you will see from the photos below.


I have been working on this wedding since January, the tasting cakes I did for Mandie and Stephen were actually one of my first blog posts when I started this little project. Mandie was a delight to work with, and I was so happy to be able to help her and Stephen with their big day. Here are some examples of what we did. We used shades of green, white, purple, and silver to create the arrangements for their wedding.












Here is the guest book arrangement.


Altar arrangments at the church. Crouch did such a great job with these!

Groom's men boutineers- purple cala, rosemary and hypericum


Groom's boutineer (white calla) father of the bride boutineer (purple and white calla)

Brides Bouquet (white hydrangea, green hypericum, and chite cala) surrounded by the bride's maid bouquets (purple hydrangea).


Kissing balls for the flower girls and some of the corsages.


close up of the altar arrangement from above. I tried forever to get these pics lined up, but alas...





table centerpiece for the round tables @reception. Earlier, I said what a big help the Elizabeth's were, the reception centerpieces were no exception. Brian also pitched in BIG time. We also had help from one of the kids from the youth group. Alex was a big help as well!



Rectangular tables w/ centerpieces and runners.


This was the centerpiece for the bride and groom table.









No comments:

Post a Comment