Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Graduation!


May is always such a busy month, especially if there is a graduation involved. I don't think that the graduates necessarily realize how busy it all is, they are just looking forward to getting done! Next week, I get to be part of graduation, but on the non student side as Grace Academy graduates next week. Thankfully, it is not this weekend because I still have 2 cakes to get done :) This cake/cupcakes were for a kindergarten graduation. The foil makes it hard to see, but I used my new cricut to do the lettering on the bottom. It is such a cool toy. I had done a lot of research into whether it not to get the cricut cake, and I am still trying to modify so that I can use the one i got for fondant and gum paste. I think all I am missing is the deep blade housing and I will be all set to decorate some cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment