Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a little variety

Here are some pictures of some flowers I did for a wedding back in September of 2009. I had a great time doing these for a friend of mine's family. Please excuse my modeling skills; it had been a long night getting all of these together. But, the results were worth the lack of sleep!
To the left is the bride's bouquet, and it was hand tied with white and pink roses, Fuji mums, stargazer lilies, and the most gorgeous spray roses that had just a hint of pink on the tips of each bloom. You can't see it in this view, but I used a pink ribbon to bind the stems.





Here is a view of the brides and one of the bridesmaid bouquets. For the bridesmaid I used mums, roses, and some pink carnations. The bridesmaids had black dresses, and the colors that the bride picked out had a nice contrast with the dresses.









This was the toss bouquet. I like the layered effect that was created with the hot pink spray roses, baby's breath, and mums.


















Here is a centerpiece that went on the buffet table.














And finally, a boutonniere.

No comments:

Post a Comment