Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

savannah part two and callaway

Callaway Gardens is running a promotion where you can get in free through the end of the month. Brian and I went down on Friday. We were hoping to get there early enough to take our bikes, but it did not happen. I think we are going to try and get back next weekend and hit the bike paths. We went to the butterfly house and the Sibley Center. I was very disappointed in the butterfly house on this visit. I feel like the last few times I could have beat the butterflies off with a stick, but that was not the case this time. I guess that even though the temperature is 1000 degrees inside the center, they know it is subzero outside.





This was one of the beds in the Sibley Center. I would love for this to be in my front yard right now.



















I took this picture in Forsyth Square. I loved walking around looking at all the parks and squares in Savannah. It was so nice to see all the people out and about with their dogs and kids.

























When we were in the hotel, the local news covered the Valentines service at this cathedral. One of the couples in attendance had been married over 70 years. I hope I will be so lucky!























Someday, I want a front entry, like this one, into my house. At the rate the economy is going, I don't know if that will happen. What do you think this would look like as an entry to a split level?


No comments:

Post a Comment