Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Rolls review

Here is another post about a recipe I made from pinterest. This one was a big thumbs up, the first picture is of my niece, Pearl, sampling a roll, and she definitely approved. I have never had any success making any sort of bread that uses yeast. This recipe changed all that for me. This recipe claims to be identical to the rolls that they serve at Texas Roadhouse, I don't know if it is exactly the same as those rolls, but they were delicious. One thing that made this recipe super easy was making the rolls in a muffin pan, so I didn't have to get my hands messy. It also includes a cinnamon butter recipe that is also super duper good. This recipe is courtesy of the blog A Godly Heritage, and you can access the recipe here

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your comment on another blog and noticed you're from Griffin... I'm from Barnesville!! Crazy! I live in Covington now but just wanted to stop by. =)

    ReplyDelete