Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pinterest- Good Idea/Bad Idea

When I first saw people posting about pinterest on facebook, I was convinced it had something to do with beer because the name started with pint, please do not laugh... So I eventually got around to looking at the site, and I then realized that my life would not be complete without yet another avenue to look at what people are doing. I signed up and after what seemed like an eternity, my invitation to join showed up as an email. I have really enjoyed looking at all the things that people pin and repin and them repin some more. The more I have used the site, I have begun to wonder how many of the ideas are actually doable. So, I am going to start doing reviews of ideas that I find on pinterest. I am thinking of this as the next incarnation of my blog. Also, if you have tried some ideas that you have found on pinterest, I would love to hear about them, and have you guest blog for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment