Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Funfetti Fudge and Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread

Here are the first two things that I made after joining pinterest. This is a thumbs up/thumbs down situation.
So first for the, not so good. I made this cake batter fudge expecting to want to lick the bowl. I made it exactly according to the recipe, and I think that the flavoring ratios need some work. It did not live up to what the original blogger said about it. I have posted the pin below.
Next is the pull apart bread, this was a huge success, I think that you can link to the recipe from the embedded pin below. We had this with spaghetti, but it would also make an awesome side for a tailgate or pot luck supper. I have not made it, but there is a similar recipe on the same blog for a sweet bread made in a similar manner.





No comments:

Post a Comment