Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Week Two


For my week two project, I made a dress for Caroline Powers. It is pink corduroy with little pink flower buttons. I can't wait to see her wear it.
Here are a few things that are in the works for the next couple of weeks. Sunday, I am super excited to be using my Christmas gift from mom and dad by taking my first decorating class at the Viking Store in Atlanta. So, I will be posting pictures of the results of this soon. I have also had some orders for cupcakes for people to serve at some showers.
As some of you know, I teach at a private school here in Griffin. I told my Latin class about my project and they have been working hard to keep me from procrastinating. So, I also want to thank my students at Grace for making sure that I stay on task. Everyday, they ask me what new thing I have made. I am sure that part of it is that they want me to bring the leftovers from when I bake, but they have been working hard to keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment