Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

more birthdays and prom 2011

 Above is a smash cake I did for another Cindy Stansberry photo session (make sure you check her out on facebook and like her page!). The pics from the session turned out great!
 I did this cake for a combined 30th birthday/college reunion for an old friend who I went all the way from elementary to high school with. eek, i can't beleive we are all turning 30 :)
Friday night, we had prom at Grace Academy. It was a lot of hard work, but it was all worth it went I saw my students dressed up having a good time. About a week ago, I realized that prom was the night before I had to get up and take the math GACE. Needless to say, I had to leave early so I could get home and go to bed :( Above is a sample of the flowers I did, and when the photographer gets me the images I will post some more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment