Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy Busy week

Here are some pics from the week~
Yesterday, we not only got to celebrate at a great 30th birthday party, but I got the do the cake as well!
Football birthday cake for a friend from church's son. Little Damon celebrated his 10th yesterday, and he made my day when he called me and told me how much he liked his cake!

Here is a mini van cake (well, I think it looks more like a VW bus than minivan, but i guess its all in the interpretation). Another friend of mine from church's son was celebrating his third birthday, and apparently the little guy loves mini vans. I am still pretty new to basic decorating, and trying out a 3d cake was totally new. But, the more i worked on this cake, the more it grew on me.




On Friday, I conducted my last meeting as president of the Utility Club. I didn't think that it would make me emotional, but I did tear up just a bit. I was really excited to pass the gavel on! It was a lovely meeting, and the club is lucky to be inviting 6 wonderful new women as active members. Below are the corsages I made for the new ladies.









No comments:

Post a Comment