Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


I have had a great time this Easter weekend. Between cookouts, brunch, and Easter dinner after church, we stayed super busy. Honestly, I wouldn't want it any other way!
I made the mini cheesecakes with chicks for my parents brunch on Saturday. I had a bit of an issue getting the chicks made because I wanted to use marzipan. So I bought marzipan from a certain local store, and when I got it home it was hard as a rock. We took that back, and I ran to Walmart early on Saturday morning. No marzipan there, so I settled for fondant. Brian was a huge help getting these guys made!

Easter Sunday started out with the sunrise service and pancake breakfast at the church. Then we made last minute preparations for both of our families to come over for dinner. I had a great time playing with flowers, and we also had a blast getting everyone together.


table centerpiece









I found pussy willow branches at Sam's, and I used some little Easter ornaments as decorations.







1 comment: